No Email notifications for the forum?

Hi, there is no more email notifications for the replies? I received no notification for the threads I’m subscribed. I use the forum as support for my marketplace stuff, it worked fine with the old forum. And yes, I re-subscribed to the threads in the new forum because all subscriptions were gone.

PS By subscribed i mean “watching”, also “Send me an email when someone quotes me, replies to my post, mentions my @anonymous_user_c74e8310, or invites me to a topic” is set to Always in parameters.

Have you looked under the User Preferences → Email menu? The default setting for emailing is “only when away”… maybe that’s malfunctioning? I think you should make sure it’s set to “always”.

1 Like

It’s like that:

I see.

Actually, I found that the email in preferences is like “some random numbers”@no-email.invalid
But there is no way to change it. Maybe tat’s the problem? They lost the email during forum migration?
I hope some from forum admins check this

1 Like

Also getting this issue, please fix it or allow us to change our notification email to something valid.

1 Like

Just wanted to say, there is still no email notifications. And no answer…

same.

1 Like

Same!

let’s bump it one more time

2 Likes

I think they don’t care

I used to be subscribed to a handful of awesome forums posts. Then when they “improved” the forums a few years ago. Notifications were all deleted, links were broken, email is broken. I’m surprised anything works on the forums right now. But yeah Email notification is definitely still broken.

1 Like

Guys, there is a vote button.

2 Likes

attachments from the old forum are gone too…

Same, i am receiving no email notifications for replies on the topics i create.

Bump. This is still an issue.