No collision on wheels

After setting up my wheeled vehicle, the wheels just fall through the floor. I have been messing around with the settings for a while now but this keeps happening.

The wheels rotate and steer but the vehicle seems to be resting on the main body collider. I am also sure my wheel class is fine. I have tried both the default and a custom wheel class and tested it with another vehicle as well. The only thing that seemed odd to me is that the physics asset that unreal creates doesn’t have colliders on the wheels when it imports. It initially looks like this.

I even tried adding bones in blender but that didn’t seem to help. This is what my vehicle looks like in blender.

Does anyone know what I am doing wrong? [Here is the fbx][4] I am using. I found it online and patched it up a little so I could try to use it unreal.

Click right button on car bone and choose add shape, sphere.

Should’ve mentioned but I tried doing that before posting here. It didn’t work. It still falls through the floor.

Ok so I think I fixed it. There was something to do with the scale and orientation in blender. Started working after I changed the units to centimeters.