No clue which way to go

Hi I am new to Unreal and want to know the best route to take for my simple project:

• The User clicks on some options given via the scene UI and based on those options a Static Mesh actor gets loaded into the scene.

• Also will need to store some data from excel sheet that asks the questions via the UI and based on those choices by the user the appropriate Static Mesh gets loaded into the scene equipped with an animation.

I already have the Static Mesh models and the animations for each included. I also have an Excel spreadsheet that has data criteria for each mesh and I need to make a UI that asks the user specific questions then displays the appropriate Static Mesh into the scene and runs the animation.

Can someone let me know if this is best to make in Blueprints or C++ and how to get the data from my excel sheet or other data sets and how to go about the UI. I prefer C++ but if Blueprints is the most easiest or efficient way to go about things then I don’t want to do more work than I need to.

Thank you to any that has read this post.