No Binaries fo taarget device (Android)

Hello everyone!
Im trying to start with the android deveploment but cant do nothing. I was doing all like in tutorial Android Getting Started, but when I choose my device there is error:

The Binaries for this Target Platform are not currently installed, would you like to use the Launcher to download them?

ofcourse, i`ve googled this problem and found only one Forum discussion that makes sence to me. Tim Hobson says to this problem:

…going to the launcher and down-arrow on the Engine launch button in the Library. Select Options and add the “Editor Symbols for debugging”…

But I have NO options in the menu from down arrow? What i am doing wrong? where I can get these binaries???

1 Like

from your launcher, add these to your current install

133586-1.png

3 Likes

thanks for the screenshots! I`ve didnt seen this options maybe because I wasnt logged in. After your screens I was searching the problem WHY I dont see them. So This was very helpfull and fast answer!!! THANK YOU !!!

2 Likes

I have the same problem in Unreal Engine 5, but i have it installed, and android compilation is working fine since installed first time, but i put some plugins Modeling (beta) and UV map editor experimental, and this works 1 day, next day puff, crash and give me the same message. I have to discard android option in the motor, and check it again and this… DOENST WORKS, I HAVE TO REINSTALL ANDROID IN UNREAL ENGINE 5 OPTIONS AND IT DOESNT LET THIS WORKS :frowning:

(post deleted by author)