I posted this over at the Answers site but no replies: No AdMob Banner Ad - UE4 AnswerHub
I tried using Show Ad Banner in my blueprint but nothing appears. So far these are the things that I’ve done:
- Filled in everything under Android section in Project Settings
- even tried using the AdMob Unit ID from Tappy Chicken but nothing
- Called the Show Ad Banner node from Level Blueprint, a UMG button, and even from an actor’s BP
- Published my app to Alpha on Google Play, and linked to it in AdMob
- added the following to the DefaultEngine.ini
I’m also unable to call the Achievements Screen. I’m linking a button click event directly to a ‘Show Platform Specific Achievements Screen’ node and a ‘Get Player Controller’ node. Any other nodes I missed out?
Have I missed anything? Builds are all successful and no problems with my Google/AdMob account.