Ninja Gaiden / Sunset Riders Remake

Hi guys! My name is Alejandro and I want to share with you a project that I’ve been working on with a friend.

The Videogame Stage Remaker is a project where we are remaking one particular stage from different retro games. We are trying to do our best with the knowledge we have on UE4 and all the information we can gather from the internet. The idea to make just one stage is to be able to work on different types of games and lern the most out of them. By the end of every project we will be sharing a playable version so anyone can download it and enjoy it!

We just released our first build, Ninja Gaiden Stage Remake! If you want you can go to our site and download it.
http://www.videogamestageremaker.blog

We also uploaded a gameplay video to our YouTube Channel:

Please tell us what you think about it.

We are already working on our second remake… Sunset Riders!

Anyone interested in this?

Hi Rijayokano,

Love the modernization of this!

Ninja Gaiden was always one of those super hard but addictive retro games, seeing it being brought back in UE4 is great.

The new animations are art work are fantastic!

Looking forward to seeing more of this.

This fangame remake is really nice! The quality is extremely, extremely, extremely high. 10/10
I would like to see your own games, your own characters/story. I think it would sell a lot.

Thank you guys! it means a lot!!

We are working hard on Sunset Riders, soon we’ll have news

Nice work so far :slight_smile:

It was frustrating watching the boss fight though. Literally seemed too easy. Either speed up his attack and or give him more than one way to hurt you. That aside everything seemed pretty awesome. Keep it up.