Niagara System Balloons Moving Up and Down

I would like to use the Niagara system’s features to create an effect where balloons, spawned at random positions, remain stationary at their spawn point and then move up and down at random speeds.

What I’ve Done So Far:
I used Mesh Renderer to specify the Static Mesh for the balloons and used Spawn Burst to determine the quantity. I also used ShapeLocation to define the spawning area.

The issue lies in the movement from this point. First, I used Add Velocity and input a positive value for the Z-axis using Random Range Vector. The balloons started ascending with random numbers but continued to rise without descending.

I tried adding Gravity Force to apply force in the downward direction, but this either slowed the ascent or kept the balloons descending without returning upward.

I can’t think of any more ideas. Is it possible to specify timing for changing values in a way similar to a timeline for the Velocity value, or repeatedly input ascent and descent (similar to a sine function), or set the balloons to return to a lower position after ascending? Is Niagara Effects even suitable for this approach?