Niagara particles frostom culling

Hello! I would like to seek for advices here regarding the optimization of a niagara particle system. The basic scenario is, that I will have potentially several hundred thousand particles in my scene, but they are static, not moving or simulated, because it is a LIDAR style game. I studied the LIDAR.exe on itch.io, which is made with unity, and after a bit of research I found that Unity is able to cull particles not only based on distance to the camera, but also based on whether a particle is visible on screen. I am looking for the same functionality in Niagara, but I am unable to find anything like it. I only similar solution was based on the emitter, so if the emitter is not visible on screen, the particles are also culled, but it is not optimal for my purpose, since the player character carries the emitter as as ray-gun. Under the render section I found culling based on distance for the particles, which is half of the solution, but also that one does not work as intended. When there are a lot of particles in the scene, and distance culling is turned on, there is a lot of flickering going on, which really kills of the effect. So I would like to ask for help regarding this potentially “bug”, and a solution to cull particles based on visibility, since the gameplay will be ruined, if 150000 particles are not culled which are not even on screen, because they have a major impact on the performance. In the unity version, I tested it, with about 150000 particles, and it also becomes laggy when looking at those particles at once, but the moment they disappear from the screen, the fps jumps back to normal. I really need something like this, since without it it would not make sense to continue development, because of the unnecessary performance hit. Thanks in advance!