NiagaraプレビューのFPSを上げるにはどうしたらよいですか?

こんにちは。
UE5.1 NiagaraシステムのエフェクトプレビューのFPSを変更したいのですが、
タイムラインのFPS項目を変更しても30FPS以上のフレームレートに変更できませんでした。
FPSを変更する方法などがあればご教授いただきたいです。

translation provided by Google translate

Hello.
I would like to change the FPS of effect preview on UE5.1 Niagara system.
Even if I changed the FPS item on the timeline, I could not change the frame rate to 30FPS or higher.
If there is a way to change the FPS, please let me know.

this is the English section of the forums, but I will try to help if I can.
is the drop in FPS immediate (happens for a short time, but then improves), or is it consistent.
how complex is this Particle system? how many layers does it have?
what is your frame rate without the particle system enabled?
is this the in editor preview of the system that has a low frame rate, or is it similar after you hit the “play in Editor” button?

1 Like

Thanks for answering my questions.
Translation by Google.

This is a problem that occurs during playback within the Niagara System Editor.
It is not that the FPS is dropping, it is that the Niagara System Editor cannot playback at a higher FPS than 30FPS. (60FPS to 240FPS).
It does not seem to be related to the amount of particles generated.

from what I can find the Niagara preview attempts to lock the frame rate for it to appear consistent. technically the selector (above the timeline) is to simulate that frame rate to see if it looks consistent, though where most of a Niagara system is procedural and layer driven the simulation is not very helpful.

in theory you should be able to type in a “custom” frame rate
are you sure your display can output more then 30 FPS? (it might be limiting to your display or GPU max frame rate)

if you pull the Particle system into the Level does it reduce the frame rate by a substantial amount?
is the particle system choppy in the preview?

1 Like

When placing a Niagara effect inside a level, the effect does not look choppy. There was no drop in frame rate even when placed inside the level.

It seems that the Niagara system timeline does not display at 60FPS.

Also, the display frame rate is 60FPS.