Niagara Fluids Plugin, discontinuous flow behavior with inclined MDF

Hi,

I have a problem with the flow behavior of the Niagara Fluids plugin when using tilted static meshes. I’ve set the MDF (Mesh Distance Field) Distance Field Resolution Scale to 100 and in the project settings, I’ve adjusted the Distance Field Voxel Density from 0.1 to a maximum of 0.4, thus creating the highest possible resolution for the MDF. Unfortunately, even with this high-resolution MDF, edges are generated on tilted static meshes. These edges are not visible in the MDF view, but the Niagara Fluids plugin still detects them, and depending on the angle of inclination of the static meshes, it creates edges that significantly disrupt and distort the flow behavior. This phenomenon is not visible at a tilt angle of 0 degrees, indicating that the tilt angle alone is responsible for this incorrect behavior of the fluid.
Is there a way to prevent or improve this behavior using the MDF or through internal changes in the Niagara Fluids plugin itself? So that the particles flow downward without edge formation regardless of the tilt angle?

Below are some images with the problem:
1.Rotation(X-axis) = -1 degree
2.Rotation(X-axis) = 0 degree
3.MDF-View

1. :

2. :

3. :