Niagara Fluids collision not working properly unreal engine 5.3.2

Hello! I encountered a problem with niagara fluids, that i couldnt resolve even after i spent hours trying to fix it, and i really need help with it.

So i have a niagara fluid system, that should collide with environment, and it simply didnt work for me even after i added “Collider” tags to the objects it should collide with, (I enabled mesh collision in the niagara system). So i looked for solution and found that there is a bug when If the bounding box is touching 0 on the Z axis, fluid collisions don’t work, so i repositioned my niagara system higher and it helped, but when i repositioned my whole scene higher, problem came back. Also, i tried moving my niagara system, and i found out that collisions stop working at absolutely different places. Also it seems like the issue appears only on some levels of my project. So, i would really appreciate if you could help me with this, cause i’m losing my mind trying to figure out what is the problem

Example of collisiom working properly in another place of the same level:

Example of it working improperly (fluid shoudnt go through the mesh, the reason why there are not much smoke is because the source emitter has collision enabled):

Those are some of my niagara settings if this is important:

I tested this niagara system on some levels, and it works on some of them while it doesnt on some other

I have the same problem.
Does anyone know what is the problem?

the thing i did was:

1. Fixing Static Mesh Collisions:
  • Select all static meshes in your project by filtering them in the content browser (or choose the specific meshes you want to fix).
  • Right-click → Asset ActionsEdit Selection in Property Matrix.
  • In the “Pinned Columns” tab, go to the StaticMesh tab, open Body Setup, and set Collision Complexity to “Use Complex Collision as Simple”.
  • Wait for it to complete.
  1. Project Settings:
  • In project settings, search for “complex”.
  • Set Default Shape Complexity to “Use Complex Collision as Simple”.
  • Set Collision Mode to “Use Complex Collision as Simple”.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.