Niagara Add Velocity (and other forces) not working at all

So the issue I am having is that I’m trying to create a particle effect and no Velocity modules are working. Even when I just go straight to create emitter - fountain - the preset fountain emitter doesn’t even work. I assume that I accidently did something with some module but I didn’t even save and still it didn’t work. I’m genuinely not sure how to fix this - is there a way to reimport base Unreal Modules? Any help is appreciative (it’s ALL systems - not just one or new ones)

Not sure about reimporting base modules, but if you messed up some core functionality, you could try the “Verify” option in the launcher, which also should repair damaged files. For that go into your Launcher, and on your Engine version, click on that tiny button with the triangle besides the launch button, that opens the dialogue, where you find the verify option.
You can also try options in the same menu, that lets you uninstall and reinstall some modules, but i am not sure, if ju altered one of those modules, or something fundamental.

In worst case, just uninstall and reinstall your engine version, you won´t lose your projects or any progress, you just get a clean new engine. Just make sure, that you then reinstall all plugins too, that your current version has installed, if you choose this method ^.^