Next generation mordern guerilla warfare

The help you’re asking for simply doesn’t exist. The scale of the game you were describing is the kind of thing that professional teams of over 100 people and millions in the bank struggle to produce. This is made even worse by the fact that you have no idea what it actually entails to make a game - people spend years learning the trade before even getting employed, let alone embarking on a project of this scale.

If you want to actually achieve anything, then you need to learn something first. Pick the smallest possible game you can think of (early arcade games are good exercises to copy), and try making it by yourself.

Thank you for you time friends. If anyone is interested please post a comment below.

Well,I am willing to help, for the simple reason that I am just getting started with the engine. I had very high dreams like you when I started with ue4. But then found out that becoming a gamedev requires years of work. So I started with a small nature project which I want to pubblush in the marketplace. I am very young and possibly younger than you(15 yeats of age). If you want I can make some good foliage to help you.
If you want you can see a few screenshots of my work. Just search speedtree import problem nirabhromakhal, click the first link that appears and then click the url in that post. Thst post actually describes a problem but I have also included some pictures.

By the way I am in class ten, if you understand that.

A long journey begins with a small step.

Thank You !At last a reply after so many a views .I have no problem having you in the team . I will be more active in the answerhub from tomorrow as my exams were on . If you have any problems or queries related modelling I can help . I have started learning blueprints and c++ so calling myself a novice in that is not a shame for me .I apologize for my late reply but if you inetrested I shall contact you via private message in the forum or an email address(if it does not heart your privacy). I also have an assignment to complete for EyeDee10Tee
He has been very kind on me and has been in contact since via emails .So, I owe him my help to establish him a channel in you tube to have a massive tutorial section with downloads as many possible .A new massive modelling and animation channel from novice to expert. Plus it can help us to create and learn as I do under his supervision .Looking forward to see an new post again if you are interested . Appreciate your time NirabhroMakhal

At present I have my exams coming, so I will become active with unreal after the 26 of September. I can only send messages via an android phone. So its best to continue the discussion at this forum for now.

By the way, here’s my email, lest you need it.But pardon me if I can’t respond to it.

Email: nirabhromakhal@gmail.

Then you focus on your exams first . I am not in a hurry . I shall contact you later .I will not be forcing you into the project. Please I insist take your time.

Well, can you explain a little about what kind of assignment you are planning to give me?
You said you are learning c++, where are you learning it from? A teacher or some web rsource? Can you suggest me some sources, I want to learn it myself after my

exams. Also, are you learning directx and/or opengl? From w

Sorry for late reply . Well if you know basic C++ then you should start learning from these tutorials whichever you fell is comfortable for you .

https://www.youtube./watch?v=htDoUfyDt84&list=PLUiViqS-dLHpc5yb4qkeqLYrHwo16ri7B

https://www.youtube./watch?v=vtcWrcscXos&list=PLZlv_N0_O1gb5xvsc7VM7pfoRAKLuIcFi

https://www.youtube./watch?v=aPObNdXOWLE&list=PLc9juHldTxu0Zmg1zRen5VrJUVaaD6NkQ

https://www.youtube./watch?v=n8cz5eE141Q&list=PLbRBWFaQHaW__LcCtV-KnqqgIFOyyFhr5

the last one is not C++ . It is visual scripting tutorials . But,I would suggest first watch the ue4 massive tutorial and subscribe to the channel for auto updates on the channel.

Now if you are not familiar with basic C++ then learn from the channel TheNewBoston started by ucky Roberts.They are great tutorials for all beginners and will be of massive help to you during examinations. The tutorials are great and it has helped me learn Web Development(html,css,php,sql,etc…). Hope this helps