Next CEO of Epic Games of America

Who should be next CEO of Epic Games of America? Do you think should it be me someday replacing founder Tim Sweeney? If sooner or later he dies it might be sad,but death is inevitable. Should I officially running to be next chairman of Epic Games of America?

Ye I agree with you the death is inevitable. Sweeney has dragged Apple, a $2 trillion company, to court over Cupertino’s decision to remove Fortnite from the App Store. I just cant tell who will be the next ceo of Epic games. Sweeney is doing great.

Bobby Kotick, he will maximize profit. Imagine lootboxes every time you need to build geometry, for only 9.99$ you can get guaranteed build of geometry and shaders. :smiley:

I don’t wanna talk about religion,but humans could be still immortal if Lucifer,Lilith never rebelled against God,Adam & Eve not eating deadly forbidden fruit(Apple-it was icon in early builds of Unreal Engine 1). I thought Donald Mustard would replace Tim Sweeney and some russian guy who wrote some Steam anti-cheat system software(Sergei Gnorkin)that’s what I heard of. I thought it could be me(no more CCP,no more Tencent just maybe People Can Fly,Epic Games). I want real reason(if it’s not associated with DMCA,NDA copyrights infringement)why Fortnite forum was moved to Reddit same for Unreal Tournament 4 forum(possibly archived-assets should spread like in case of cancelled Epic Games third person moba Paragon).How unfortunate that Epic Games didn’t finish their rts isometric shooter jazz jackrabbit(series considered as abandonware) game(perhaps it wouldn’t have mmorpg elements Sonic 3D Blast Flickies Island didn’t have one).

The beautiful thing is I think Epic won the lawsuit. This is a big deal for developers not just for Unreal but also mainly Epic games where they might be now allowed to serve microtransactions away from apple, rather than having to pay expensive royalties. If this is the case then Epic games will make alot more money down the road. I don’t know which lawsuit they won so far but it’s not looking good for Apple and that’s great. Apple is awful of a company and they just keep getting worse.

Edit: I finally had the chance to read the news piece and it seems that both Apple and Epic lost the legal fight. Apple has to now allow developers to have their own sideloaded payment systems if they want potentially costing Apple billions down the road but Epic hasn’t “yet” been able to get Fortnite back on iOS which is costing them hundreds of millions so far. Plus they had to pay millions in royalties.

It’s a win for developers but a loss for both Apple and Epic as far as I can tell.

A typo capitalist not capitilist instead of I said something else.