(Newbie here) Lagging issues in Furioos

I uploaded our exe file on Furioos after packaging our project with the pixel streaming plugin turned on.
However we are dealing with some bad lagging issues once we upload it on Furioos
Would there be some other options in Unreal Engine4 that can be changed to a lower the resolution of my project?
I made sure that the motion blur option is set to 0. It definately improved, but still lagging.

This is the link of our project in furioos

Thank you!

Hi there,

If you’re looking for an easy solution to stream your project seamlessly, I’d like to introduce Vagon Streams - No Code Application Streaming with RTX Support.

Vagon Streams is designed to provide high-quality, low-latency streaming, ensuring a smooth and enjoyable user experience. Our RTX-enabled performance options, powered by NVIDIA GPUs, guarantee optimal performance, and we offer coverage across 20+ regions worldwide.

You can experience a car configurator demo on Vagon Streams firsthand and read more here:

Vagon Streams | Car Configurator Demo

If you’re interested, you can follow the link to learn more or begin using Vagon Streams. Also feel free to reach out to me at serdar@vagon.io to explore how Vagon Streams can provide a superior streaming experience for your project.

Best regards,
Serdar