New Year's Eve 2015 - A Retrospective

&stc=1

WHAT**
It’s been a crazy year for us here at Epic, and we’re going to have a quick retrospective on 2015 this New Year’s Eve. Join us Thursday at 2PM to hear us reflect on the last twelve months as we prepare for an excellent 2016!

WHEN
Thursday, Dec 31st @ 2:00PM ET - Countdown

WHERE

WHO

Oo sir! That was unexpected. If I’m not up to my eyeballs in Whiskey (it’ll be 7PM in the UK) I’ll tune in!

EDIT: Any plans for a Networking / Multiplayer Hardening pass? Multiplayer bugs becoming more prevalent - Harden & Improve Network / Multiplayer Support! - Feedback for Unreal Engine team - Unreal Engine Forums

This is really unexpected. Cannot wait to see it.

it’ll be 10PM in Moscow time zone and i’ll be ready, it’s for sure. Better to watch Epic’s stream than New Year’s TV **** :slight_smile:

What a nice surprise! Excited for this one. :slight_smile:

Awesome! We will be present! :smiley:

Oh snap! The Sweeney!

that guy is gonna be there? omg Nice!
oh no! & Fricker too! won’t the twitch explode or sumthin?

& all those badges are blinding me! :stuck_out_tongue:

hope to cya all there! :wink:

Big surprise!

I will follow for sure!

:cool:

Oooohhhhh, will try to watch :smiley:

Didn’t expect that - looking forward to it!

Ohh , this is a surprise ! looking forward for this :slight_smile:

Yay! is joining us!

I thought all the offices were closed till the 4th, looks like a special trip to the offices :). An exciting gift!

I haven’t watched a stream in ages, I think I might make an exception for this one☻

Sweet, I’ll bring the champagne for a UE4 toast for 2016 =)

I’m still sober at that time so i think i’ll tune in, hope to see the rest of you there

btw have a good one and wish you all the best for the new year :slight_smile:

You warned me with banishments remember?

I’m certainly joining the stream!

Dang, I’ve checked the forums for a perhaps-last-minute stream announcement…except for yesterday :frowning:
But at least there’s VODs. Happy new year guys.

Is Geometry 2.0 tools going to get some love in 2016?