You may be interested that our company (Evermotion) just announced Archmodels for UE vol. 4 - it’s a collection of trees models + a complete Unreal Engine scene (EDIT: grass included).
(EDIT: Added Timelapse video to this post)
- 60 models: 54 trees + stones, bough, trunk and fern models.
- All foliage models are animated.
- Added 12 animated cameras using new sequence edtior.
- Trees have vertex paint for Unreal Engine.
- Each model has at least 1k textures for leaves and 2k textures for trunk.
- Average polycount: 80k.
- Trees included in this collection come from northern hemisphere climat zone. This collection consist of European and North American species.
Files will be available for download on 2016.08.30. But now you can see 4K 60 fps video and pre-order collection in a special, introductory price (€90).
And just for the dessert, some still images (VBulletin form is buggy today and I cannot upload them as images, only as links):
If you have any comments, we will be glad to hear them!