New to the Unreal Community

I just wanted to introduce myself to the community. I am currently in college studying Game Programming and Development and my professor suggested that us students join this community. I have looked through several categories already and I am very excited at the amount of shared knowledge there is. See you around the forums!

2 Likes

Welcome. Is there a dream game you wanted to make that kept you awake at night for years?

1 Like

Greetings @Kivyiana, and thank you for joining us here in the Unreal Engine forums; we’re glad to have you! :grin: Like @Everynone, I’m curious to know if you have a dream game you’d like to pursue creating?

I have always been a huge fan of fantasy and sci-fi mmorpg style games and I want to develop something along those lines. I’ve been brainstorming and really thinking about an off Earth rpg where you slipped dimensions and have to try and work your way back to your true reality.

2 Likes

That sounds like a fantastic idea for a game! I’m not sure if it would work as far as MMORPGs go, but a multidimensional off Earth RPG sounds right up my alley of games I like to play! Welcome again to the community! :sunglasses: :+1: