New to the community

New to the Unreal environment and wanted to introduce myself. I’m currently a student at SNHU with a focus on Game Programing and Development. I look forward to getting insight and feedback from the the community as well as possible making some online connection. I am taking my first course on Games, Design and Play, which is an introduction to the world of how to design games. Looking forward to posting and starting gaming (other than a player).
New to the Unreal environment and wanted to introduce myself. I’m currently a student at SNHU with a focus on Game Programing and Development. I look forward to getting insight and feedback from the the community as well as possible making some online connection. I am taking my first course on Games, Design and Play, which is an introduction to the world of how to design games. Looking forward to posting and starting gaming (other than a player).

2 Likes

Greetings @KTO088; I hope you’re doing well. Thank you for joining us here in the Unreal Engine Forums; you’re in the best place to get insight/feedback on your work and build online connections! If you ever need any help or have a question, we’re here for you!

I’m excited to see how you’ll grow as you embark on your journey into the world of game design. :grin: