New PC, PS3 and Xbox360 Game - Fursan al-Aqsa - Knights of al-Aqsa Mosque

Hello guys!

Just a small informative update here.

Now I am becoming famous hahaha. Please, take a read on this cool interview with my friend @davechatsgames:

And here is the first, of many, gaming press channels talking about my game (it’s from Brazil):

Oh nice!
Hey my suggestions are the following ones…

-Bot difficulty
-Overall difficulty
-First person third person

This three suggestions :rolleyes: I would love to see em, and they are not that complicated… But do it of you want : D

I don’t understand the video but i saw your game and the girl said XBOX PC PS 3 and awd9ajwdioawdnawid hahaha : D

Yeah mate, this is the First Brazillian Gaming Press Channel to talk about my game (its focused on Brazillian Indie Games), and this is BIG VICTORY for me. She said that there is a new brazillian indie game in development, about the Palestine Resistance, which adresses the Israel x Palestine conflict from a palestinian perspective, on which you play as a palestinian student who was jailed, tortured by IDF force, had all his family killed, and now after getting out from prison, he seeks his revenge. And that the game’s demo is available for PC, PS3 and Xbox360, and the game will be released into episodes, episode 1 coming in august.

I am TOO HAPPY my friend, it’s a dream coming true for me!

From your suggestions, I take only the 3rd, which is to add a First Person mode, but I plan to make it later, as a MOD for this game.

About the difficulty, no, I will keep it hard :cool:

I want this to be the Dark Souls of Third Person Shooters!

For today I want to showcase the WIP of this new map I am working for my game. Now I already exported the level geometry to Unreal Engine 3 and made the exterior lighting. Next step will be add the props.

https://media.indiedb.com/images/games/1/73/72158/jenin_map_1.png

https://media.indiedb.com/images/games/1/73/72158/jenin_map_2.png

https://media.indiedb.com/images/games/1/73/72158/jenin_map_3.png

https://media.indiedb.com/images/games/1/73/72158/jenin_map_4.png

https://media.indiedb.com/images/games/1/73/72158/poly_collision.png

Another new update:

Please take a look at this gameplay of #FursanAqsaGame by my friend @TheGeek40. My game is very optimized for running on almost any PC, but on actual gen PC (gaming pcs) it runs at 60fps or even more!

That’s a great achievement!

And here is the game running at 250 fps on a top notch gaming PC:

yeah i see,you went trough all the process until release.somewhere inbetween i´m also planning make a message against the nwo system.
so far i saw in youtube the gameplay,option screen.do you plan to make a visual improvement?
bye.

Hello mate.

No, I am already content with the overall game visuals. Now I want to focus on making some cool gameplay features, make some new maps and mission objectives, also making some new driveable vehicles.

For today’s #screenshotsaturday I want to showcase the new props I added to my map, still have a bunch of others to add, but I think they are fitting well together. I also changed some textures. #FursanAqsaGame #Palestinewillbefree #UE3 #UnrealEngine #indiedev #indiegames #3DSMax

For this #ScreenShotSaturday I want to showcase another milestone for my game #FursanAqsaGame. I was able to get split screen multiplayer for my game running at 60 fps on #Playstation3 in #UE3, something many big studios failed to achieve, on that time:

uhh split screen it’s crazy!

Hello guys!

New update here.

I made a new feature for my game. You can change the Camera from 1st Person to 3rd Person at any moment, just by clicking on “Q” (Select on Consoles). I hope you all enjoy!

That is awesome I hate 3p, and i play fortnite lol.

Hello Neongho.

Yes, you are right, in the end what matters is what players want. Many people, not only you, asked to add a FPS camera option. So now I can please both worlds, those fans of FPS and fans of TPS.

I made purposely just like Goldeneye 007 N64, without first person hands, and also that neat reload animation, to stay true to the retro games spirit, as I am a HARDCORE fan of Goldeneye 007.

Cheers and until next update.

Hey guys!

Here follows the Showcase of the new map for my game, Fursan al-Aqsa Training Camp, for players training the basic commands of the game and prepare for the great battles that will be faced in this Journey for Revenge and Liberation of al-Aqsa Mosque!

Allah Akbar!

Cool First person camera : D

Thanks man.

Yeah, now it is possible to change camera by pressing “Q” on PC and “Select” on Consoles (PS3/Xbox360).

Now more people will love my game :D:D:D

Hello guys!

Small update here.

I already began working on the Campaign Missions of #FursanAqsaGame. Each mission will have a cool intro cutscene animation, a triumphal entry in the best James Bond Goldeneye 007 Style!

By the way, I already created a very simple, easy and clean visual programming workflow for the mission objectives. So now It’s very fast for me setup some cool mission objectives, like destroy security cameras, find specific items, sabotage enemies weapons, disguise, deactivate alarms, and so on.

For this #ScreenshotSaturday I want to showcase another Campaign Mission of #FursanAqsaGame. This map (a revamped version of the demo map) is based on Camp Ariel Sharon, a complex of IDF Bases in Southern Israel. In this mission you bravery infiltrate on this base to spoil Israel’s evil plots against Palestinian Civillians, seeking victory or your martyrdom!

By the way, I already have choosen the name for this first episode: Fursan al-Aqsa Episode 1 - Call of Jihad :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

can’t wait to try FPS camera, tell me when it’s ready to test : ).

OK bro, I will post here.

For this #ScreenshotSaturday I want to showcase the new enemies classes I created for my game #FursanAqsaGame, also I created a new skin for my game’s protagonist, especially for a brand new explosive game mode: Suicide Operations. #UE3 #UE4 #UnrealEngine #IndieDev #FreePalestine

Episode 1 is coming very soon, Insha Allah. I hope you all will have a very cool gaming experience, especially the Shooter fans out there.

Cheers and until next update.