New open world survival game

I started a new project on UE4 Blueprints, i got more ideas, i want to make a survival open world shooter with a story but multiplayer, i want to craft weapons to find food and water, to craft almost evrything, altought i want a forest map, a building system, tree cutter system, rock and destroyed houses where you can find loot and military bases, also a raid system with C4 and more.
About:

i’am a intermediary blueprints worker, i know to implement weapons, a lit a bit of world design, and i know a lit a bit of almost all, i need advanced people in blueprints to make designs, weapons, animations, systems, and more, of course with me, i don’t stay relax and watch . IF YOU’RE INTERESTED PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE!
PAY:

After we finish the 70% of game and publish it, i’ll give you money from sells, we can talk about it if you want to take a part of this project, if we do what i said, this project will be 100% a succes!

CONTACT ME:
Email: steamguard15@yahoo.com
Discord: STEFAN#2244

I HOPE YOU WANT TO DO THIS!

are you still looking for help?
I’m looking for a game to help with their story development, such as the flavor text, and general story writing. If you are how much of the story have you decided on?

hmmmm i didnt, but you can help me with that, add me on discord STEFAN#2244

I added you, mine is on discord