New Open World Level unable to paint

I’m using the open world template level for my game but seem unable to paint the landscape with layer info as before. What is the proper sequence to paint this new level template? It seems to be able to have a maskable flat middle and base landscape layer. But I do not seem to be able to put any material on either.

Hi WpWhite,

If I understand correctly, I think you need to assign a material to the landscape - select all the landscape proxies and in the details pane, choose your landscape material. That material will be the part with the layer info sets, so you may need to point the landscape layers to them again - do that in “Selection” mode:

Ensure that you have set up the landscape layers properly. Each layer should have the appropriate material assigned to it. Verify that the layer info and material settings are correctly configured.

Offering consulting services https://mlsdev.com to help clients make informed decisions about software development projects. This can involve providing guidance on technology selection, project planning, scalability, and architecture design.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.