New narcotic problems

Hi, if anyone can help point me in the right direction that would be amazing, I’ve already messaged in ark modding discord servers like time(6) about his problem and nobody ever helps, but my problem is that I am making a new taking mod with inspiration from How annunakki and Aku Shima did there’s, it’s with the narcotic, they made it to where it gives an insane amount of torpor and drains all food so it makes dinos easier to tame in modded game mods, I want a stand alone taming mod, but I can’t figure out how they got it to drain the food, I made it give 100000 torpor and tried adding another effect under the same category affecting food, making the drain -10000 food, but no matter what I do, it does not drain it’s food, please help.

You need to add a buff that removes food directly onto the consumable.

You don’t need a buff since you can easily set it directly on the item itself using the “Use Item Add Character Status Values”

This right here will drain it to 0 instantly but I wouldn’t recommend setting it at -100 as it starts removing health as soon as food hits 0. Do like -90 or -95