New launcher annoying bug?

I wasn’t sure where to post this. I couldn’t find a “feedback” forum, nor could I find one that seemed to deal with the launcher specifically.

In any case I don’t know if it is a bug or a design choice, but the latest version of the launcher keeps resetting back to the Community tab every time I launch a project which is extremely annoying to say the least.

hi,

I have moved this to the feedback forum:)

[=;361450]
hi,

I have moved this to the feedback forum:)
[/]

I must be blind. Thank you.

Am I seriously the one one being driven crazy by this?

Isn’t happening to me, so its not driving me crazy. I could imagine it doing so though.

why do you even use launcher that much and manage that many projects, i did not open this thing for like a week

HI everyone,

I was able to reproduce this on my end and have entered a bug report, OPP-4055, to be assessed by the development staff.

[=;362747]
why do you even use launcher that much and manage that many projects, i did not open this thing for like a week
[/]

Because its just faster than browsing to the directory of the project :slight_smile: And I usually just leave it running so its always there.

[= ;363089]
HI everyone,

I was able to reproduce this on my end and have entered a bug report, OPP-4055, to be assessed by the development staff.
[/]

Thanks ! I didn’t realize it was a bug, so I never thought to report it that way. I thought it was an intentional change so glad to hear this is just a bug :smiley: