I finally got round to completing this scene after creating the assets quite a while ago.
I decided since then to rework most of the assets in Substance, mainly as a learning exercise with new software. Everything was created in 3dsMax with a little bit of Zbrush for a couple of items. All foliage and a couple of secondary props (such as pallets and jerrycans) came from Megascans or marketplace assets.
Lighting (albeit somewhat overexposed in places!) is using traditional light mapping as opposed to dynamic GI. I’m still not particularly happy with the lighting as trying to get a balance between the interior/exterior spaces was really difficult!
I’m not a game artist by trade so any comments and critiques welcome.
Link to Sequencer capture on Youtube below…