New home- Survival Camp Environment

Hi Everyone, excited to share my last environment piece created in UE5!
It was a World Building/ Level art practice. I made hero assets and relied on Marektplace and Megascans for the rest. I came across the concept of ArtStation - NEW HOME By Prabhu.
I Instantly fell in love with it. It resembled a lot like Far Cry outposts and Survival camps in Dayz so thought of blending the concepts and giving my own take on it
New Home

Timelapse

11 Likes

Ngl man this is amazing, love the Far Cry vibe as well this is an amazing piece of art! Keep up the good work! :partying_face: :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Woah! Awesome looking scene you’ve made! :smiley:

Greetings @Neel_121 !

Thank you for sharing your latest environment piece with us. I followed the concept link you posted, and your environment is remarkably similar to the concept! Amazing work! I can see the nuances that make your environment different.

You’ve made very fitting decisions with the assets you discovered on Marketplace and Megascans. They blend seamlessly with your environment. What was your favorite part of creating this project, and what was the most challenging?

Thank you so much! My favorite part in this project was to integrate possible gameplay elements like the ammo storage area, the scouting areas on top of containers. The small ester eggs like Vaas poster on board at ammo storage area. Having cohesive feeling to the entire thing so its looks tight knit and not just random props scattered everywhere. Also this was the hard part also. Giving a sense of story telling. Since I was using UE5, technical limitations weren’t a concern for me. Although I did struggle with backdrop as you can see in GIF, in the end I just covered everything up with trees.

1 Like

Hey, great job! It looks amazing! Congrats!