New Feeding Trough

I’m trying to make a Feeding Trough that can feed babies. Does any one know how to do this. That can point me in the right way.

Still looking does any one know how do start this???

correct me if i’m wrong, but i think this behaviour is defined inside the dinos BP and not the feeding trough. so, quite difficult to achieve.

I can understand that. I have look in all kinds of thinks. trying to find a way around this. I can see why people make baby food items.

maybe you could generate a overlap event and then transfer food into the babys inventory. i think i should try that myself first.

btw: for testing purpose: how do you spawn in a baby?
if i copy the dodo BP and set “wild percentage chance of baby” to 1 i always get adolescent or juvenille dodos, but no babies

This is in the dinos pb … not in the feeding trough bp … if you are able to achieve something like this through Graph … there will be a bunch of things to do, as you then will need to add every dino baby to achieve this …
Spawn a dino in with the normal spawndino command, and then use
setbabyage .1 to make it a baby

Thank you Sgt. Morrigahn!!! although 0.1 is juvenille and 0.01 is baby :stuck_out_tongue:

i got it working with actor overlap. quite nice! i think i’ll include that in my auto feeding trough mod :slight_smile:

wow that’s cool. I have been trying for some time to get this to work.

Hello,

Sorry to dig up an old thread but I’m new to this and tried to recreate the graph above. I have all of the same items in the same places ( I had to guess on the overlapping Sphere part), but I cannot for the life of me get this thing to feed baby dinos. I was hoping someone might be able to give an assist here. am I missing something that has to be done in the BP? Really new to all of this and really lost. Maybe the Overlapping sphere I created is wrong? IDK…