New Documentation pages cut off parameter signatures

The new documentation page and version menu is nice, albeit a bit cluttered. However I noticed that class/method attributes and parameters for instance get cut off with an ellipses. This is terrible. I understand I have the classes locally, and Intellisense, so I can chase down the information in my IDE, however… in early stages of research, or just trying to understand the use and scope of a class or method, being able to read these parameters at a glance is very important for my process, and I imagine many others.

Please fix this! It is a real pain for developers like myself. Thank you :slight_smile:

Thanks for sharing your feedback! It’s great to hear that you find the new documentation page and version menu nice, despite some clutter. Your observation about class/method attributes and parameters getting cut off with an ellipsis is insightful. Having quick access to this information is crucial, especially during the early stages of research or understanding the scope of a class or method. I’m sure many developers, including myself, share your sentiment. Hopefully, the team will address this issue soon. Thanks again for bringing it to our attention!"

Thanks for sharing your feedback! It’s great to hear that you find the new documentation page and version menu nice, despite some clutter. Your observation about class/method attributes and parameters getting cut off with an ellipsis is insightful. Having quick access to this information is crucial, especially during the early stages of research or understanding the scope of a class or method. I’m sure many developers, including myself, share your sentiment. Hopefully, the team will address this issue soon. Thanks again for bringing it to our attention!"