New Community Team Member - Tina

Hello everyone! I am the newest member on the Community team, Tina (she/her). It is a pleasure to meet you all and I very much look forward to interacting with you.

Just as a quick overview of myself, I worked as a 3D artist for several years bouncing between multiple specializations ranging from character work to texture work, to eventually full environment work. For the past two years, I worked as a professor teaching 3D environment building in Unreal Engine and now I am here, ready and excited to help support the UE community as best as I am able! Outside of developing, I am also an avid gamer and enjoy playing both video games and tabletop games. (Pathfinder & Mansions of Madness are my bread and butter!)

I am first and foremost an engine user. I have been working with multiple engines throughout my career, and Unreal Engine has always been my top pick. I still work in the engine regularly on personal projects and to just learn new features for fun. What is important to you is important to me, as not only a community member, but as a full-time engine user. We are all wanting to make a space that is conducive to creativity, open and friendly to newcomers but sustainably knowledgeable and interactive for long-time developers as well.

You will be able to see me next year (after the holidays!) on Inside Unreal, so please don’t be shy and drop in to say hello! I will also be working within the forums, dedicating some time weekly to speaking with you all and helping in any way that I can. It will take me a little bit of time to get into the swing of things, so I do ask for your patience and understanding while I spin up.

I am very happy and excited to be here, and I look forward to supporting our community together!

10 Likes

Welcome Tina!

Congratulations! Happy to see someone new on the forums, and excited to see some content coming out for UE5 this year.

Welcome ! Be sure to say hi on the next Thursday live stream !

Salutations from Brazil!

Welcome, Tina! hope you’ll have a great time here :slight_smile:

Welcome to the community, Tina! Give me a holler on Discord if you join Unreal Slackers. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you everyone!

1 Like

Welcome Tina!

Hopefully you will find us all nice, and look forward to seeing you on the streams!

Moderator @ UnrealSlackers Discord - https://unrealslackers.org
Senior Game Developer @ Ironward.
Working on The Red Solstice 2.
Gameplay Ability System nerd.
Check out my blog: https://www.TheGames.dev