New at Blueprints: Press a button to open a window?

Hello, I am very new to Unreal Editor and have created a matinee of windows opening, and have created a red button (see GIF below):

What I want to do is make it so that when you press the red button, the windows swing open and stop, then press the button again and they swing closed. I have no idea how to do this in blueprint mode, but I’m not a total newb I’ve programmed a door to open and close when you approach them before through tutorials, and I’ve programmed a light to turn from red to green by pressing a button as well, I’m just having trouble combining those into a working button that opens windows. Any help or tutorial recommendations would be very appreciated. Thank you :slight_smile:

It sounds like you have done what you need. Take the button setup from you light tutorial, but get rid of the light. Instead wire it up where the trigger volume was on the door.

ok I went back to the tutorials and watched them again and was able to figure it out, I totally forgot to set a true false variable. Thank you :slight_smile: