Are you ready to shape the future of virtual reality? Survios is at the forefront of VR game development and is pioneering the future of immersive technologies.
Since inception, we have taken a holistic approach to virtual reality innovation, developing hardware, software, and games hand-in-hand to take VR to places that no one has dreamed possible.
We are constantly pushing the boundaries of VR, and are looking for one or more Network Gameplay Engineers to work with our engineering team to develop the entire multiplayer network for our games and platform.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working closely with the design and gameplay team with a focus on servers and back-end service infrastructure
- Creating the back-end server infrastructure, including web, statistics, databases and game server hosting on 1st and 3rd party infrastructure
- Diagnosing and fixing complex player-impacting network problems
- Setting up and maintaining client-end APIs for 1st and 3rd Part Account Management, Profile, Statistics etc
- Creating back-end solutions for competitive Leaderboards with Ingame, App and Web digestion
- Implementing basic and advanced geo, netspeed and skill based matchmaking systems
What we’re looking for:
- In depth understanding of multiplayer architecture in modern games
- Strong experience with C/C++
- Experience with cloud-based solutions for matchmaking back-ends
- Experience with UDP/TCP low-level network implementation
- Experience with “smart” Client & Server Patching.
- Experience with Perforce/Helix version control
- Experience with Git and Github
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4
Please contact Chris: