Net Serializing Warnings on Non-Replicated Components

I have been having issues trying to figure out why the engine is outputting the following warnings.

LogNetPackageMap:Warning: FNetGUIDCache::SupportsObject: StaticMeshComponent /Game/Maps/UEDPIE_1_BaseMap.BaseMap:PersistentLevel.BP_Blitz_C_1.StaticMeshComponent_3 NOT Supported.
LogNetPackageMap:Warning: FNetGUIDCache::SupportsObject: DrawFrustumComponent /Game/Maps/UEDPIE_1_BaseMap.BaseMap:PersistentLevel.BP_Blitz_C_1.DrawFrustumComponent_3 NOT Supported.

The object the first warning is referring to is the editor-only camera mesh that is attached to the camera component for my character. The second one refers to another editor only component as well.
I am also getting this warning for a WidgetInteractor component that is spawned only for local players and attached to the possessed character, this object is marked not to replicate.

Has anyone else ran into this issue? Why is the engine trying to net serialize non-replicated objects?

In case anyone is still wondering about this issue:
It is due to the replication of an attached camera component. If the camera is used by the local player only, disabling the replication in the viewport (click on camera component → scroll all the way down in the right hand details panel and untick “Component Replicates”) will get rid of this warning.

More info:
https://answers.unrealengine.com/questions/551397/net-serializing-warnings-on-non-replicated-compone.html