Nesting structs causes indefinite freeze

Trying to get A > B > C

Nested a struct to a struct.
A > B
Froze one time in the process. Restarting UE4 and trying again worked.

Then nested another struct to a struct.
B > C
Always Freezes.

A has about 8 entries.
B has about 2.
C has 4.
not including the structs.

Does not show a crash report on screen, but shows one in the task manager.

I tried creating new structs and individually replacing all the references with bare minimum fields.
Seemed to work for a while but it started having issues whenever I had struct nesting and Name type together. It eats up memory until full and crashes or freezes.
Have not thoroughly tested this yet.

Seems like this issue is more apparent with Name types but not limited to them. I stopped using Name types in my struct’s altogether to prevent it being a problem.
It feels like the more references there are of the struct, the greater the chance of it going into infinite loop.

Currently, my nested struct’s are fine, adding removing them seems OK, and adding or removing variables to the structs is fine, but as soon as I try to rename the new variable it goes into infinite loop.
So something about renaming seems to go into infinite loop while all the other functions work OK.

2021-01-23

Still the same on 4.26.
I have been only using 2 levels of Structs since the last time I posted, where I have structs A, B, C, D and B, C, D, are all children of A.
I have 1 Enum in struct D that refuses to be renamed. I can add or remove or rename other fields in that struct. If I try to rename that field, it goes into infinite loop and corrupts the structs.
It corrupts the struct for the entire project and I have to re-define and re-link all references of the structs in my project.

Is it safe to assume that B & C do not contain A, and C does not contain B?

yes, there is no infinite loop.

I tried creating new structs and individually replacing all the references with bare minimum fields.
Seemed to work for a while but it started having issues whenever I had struct nesting and Name type. It eats up memory until full and crashes or freezes.

Still same on 4.26, added to original post.