Neon skies - Unreal Film Jam Entry

Hi

I wanted to share our short film for the jam.

“The places we’ve been. The places we’ll go. Which path will Humanity take?”

This was a struggle to finish, but we’ve made it \o/

We hope you like it

Thanks

Hi
I would like to share some of the concept artwork done for our short.

Really nice short film. I like the idea behind the story.
I wish you all the best for the podium.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Here’s some more artwork, a few screenshots of some models:

​​​​​​​

Here’s a breakdown of our short film with a side by side from storyboard to animation to final picture.

Great work! Looks like you all got a lot done in a pretty short period of time. Impressive!

Love the cinematography!!

Really liked this; animation and models are spot on, as is the camera work. I felt a slight disconnect when Eve was facing away from the camera but her voice sounded like it was still directed toward me. Otherwise I liked the audio and the voice acting is very good.

thanks guys. :slight_smile:
Yeah it was a crazy project to try to do in a month after work hours. But we managed to pull it off, even with all the hiccups and problems :slight_smile:

@Valkyrie_Sound Thanks :slight_smile: I agree with what you said.
I had to edit the sound myself (because the contest didn’t allow a team with more than 5 people) and I didn’t have much time with the deadline lurking. Neither I have the skills cause I usually just chop things together with some very basic adjustments. I know it lacks the treatment and finesse needed to make all the sound fx, music and voice acting to work together well.
Fortunately I have a friend who is a pro and wants to redo the sound, so we will probably get the sound done again and I’m 100% sure it will be way better :smiley:

Sounds good @anabelafaria :slight_smile: it’s difficult when there are time limits and you’re limited to a certain number of people you can work with - it’s very polished for all that :smiley:

Thank @**ClavosTech , **thats amazing to hear! :smiley:
Haha, yeah I don’t think we would be able to keep up that pace, we were exhausted by the end! But it’s nice to look back and feel like we achieved something special! :smiley: