Need tutorial for calling another level scene to appear in top layer

Greeting everyone.

a noob here need some sort of tutorial of BP to call in another level to appear in the top of the main scene.

example are like in this video.

skip to 0:50 in the video. I am trying to do the same thing in my current scene.

I understand that I need to build another level with the 3D model only in it and then have a UI button in my current scene to call in the level.

My problem is as a noob myself, I have no idea which node should I use in BP editor in order for me to call in the other level and also do I need to create another widget for this ?

I tried to look for tutorials for this but have no luck so far. Thank you so very much in advance.

It’s just another object in front of the camera and some interfaces, you don’t need another level. Don’t make things more complicated than they are! In the video it looks like the close-up model is exactly the same as the one’s “in-game”, so you would already have that set up. When you click the “view 3D floor plan” button, just spawn the house somewhere up out of view, move it smoothly to a point in front of the camera, switch to the right UI panels, and switch your controls so they move the close-up house instead of the camera.

I’m not sure how you would do the black overlay behind the close-up object, but I’m sure someone else can answer that.

It’s just another object in front of the camera and some interfaces, you don’t need another level. Don’t make things more complicated than they are! In the video it looks like the close-up model is exactly the same as the one’s “in-game”, so you would already have that set up. When you click the “view 3D floor plan” button, just spawn the house somewhere up out of view, move it smoothly to a point in front of the camera, switch to the right UI panels, and switch your controls so they move the close-up house instead of the camera.

I’m not sure how you would do the black overlay behind the close-up object, but I’m sure someone else can answer that.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I getting the workflow clearer now.

Hi,

how can I spawn the actor in front my camera(s)

I have setup 10 cameras angle in my scene. how can I make sure the actor will always spawn in any of my camera angle?

Thanks

Get the camera actor that you want, get its location and rotation and then offset it on the axis however far in front that you want it to be.