NEED to filter out AI Generated Assets

Please make it so AI Generated assets are filtered out of search results by default. OR give us a way to filter out AI generated Assets.
All the actually useable assets are getting buried under the the mountain of 2D ai generated trash flooding the market. It is becoming increasingly difficult to find assets we can actually use because of the amount of ai generated 2d packs flooding the marketplace.
The unreal marketplace was where I would go to buy everything because I knew I could find what I need in the form I needed it. Now when I try to use the marketplace no matter what I search for its like having to sift through a mountain of ai trash in order to find what I can actualy use.
Please, we need a way to filter this stuff out before the marketplace becomes so inundated with it that it becomes unusable.

3 Likes

Would love to have this filter in place.

I would love this too. It’s fine that Epic are allowing it, but it would be good if it could be identified and tagged so it could be filtered out. Most of it looks terrible, and you now have to wade through pages of it. I’ve also seen people claiming themselves to be digital artists generating this slop. It buries and devalues the creative work of real artists. A filter is definitely warranted here.