Need team to make a small town (gta-like-game) with lot of possibilities

I am searching for a team to help me create the most greatest game ever.

the game will be like gta v but with much more possibilities…

you will rent or buy homes buildinds etc… you will be able to own lot of house or buildings and receives money from rents.
you will be able ot wash in a bath use phone. open on and off the light. a lot…

you will be able ot work legally or illegally… own some drugs buisiness or legal business…

you will even be able to create a prostitution network… etc…
own a dancing club. pay the dancers etc…

fight or shoot enemies…
mine to find materials and become an expert miner make $$$.
or be a delivery boy.

be a cop etc etc.

sky will be the limit

SO I NEED A TEAM … i will begin ot create the game with my team then after a short time i will present it to kickstarter and with the money from it
i will pay my team to make this awesome game… so message me if you are interested.

I NEED help for programming with blueprints
maps
building interiors etc
sound effects
.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any help would be appreciated i want to present this game on kickstarter with the funds we will raise i will pay the people on my team !

there will be machine technology races fps fighting weapons and all…
This will not be a game… whis will be a world where you will be able to do a lot…
I am planning if i have enough funds… to make a team only to developp games inside this game.

So almost anyone will be able to play this game there will be stuff to do at our houses sometimes…
you will be able to go green if you want… solar energy… using wind to power your house etc… and
there will be future technology to unlock too…

You will start with a rent to pay each month the rent and the electricity bill…
the use you make of the electricity will be at your disposal… use machines cost more electricity.
You will have to control de temperature at home or at any building you enter. Sometime ap lace will be frozen like no one turned on the heat… wou will have to wear
something warm…

And yes the clothes will have a use in this game

shirt will be almost useless outdoor when its cold…
well now the things is i need a team NOW!!!

i want to discuss things with you.

I dont know if the game will be 100% online

or offline based and when you enter online mode to play multiplayer games like fps etc etc

IF SOMEONE DARES TO BE IN MY TEAM I WILL PAY THEM
Because i know a big project like mine will become very big… if people see what i want to create…

like Gta online but event bigger… maybe not the map but the possibilities and activities etc etc
another things i will make in the game:

You will go to the shop… buy a console game…

go home.
turn on the tv…

then you will have to plug it to the tv and power plug too…
the the game will start in the screen and will have to choose to play inside the screen on the game or make it full screen… yes a real game …

IF THIS BECOME BIG AS I THINK IT WILL, I WILL ASSEMBLE AN ENTIRE TEAM JUSTE TO CREATE GAME RETRO STYLE AND MODERN LIKE PSX or ps2 game or event better iwll see…

I DONT CARE ABOUT THE DISK SPACE
my game could reach 1 TB… well if a can create all i have in my head… my ideas…

imagine full og console games you will be able to buy inside the game

GUYS I OFFER NOT JUST A GAME, A WORLD OF lots of games…
Message me soon plz.

I want to get started soon as a team.
Kickstarter will be our big start
JOIN ME

Hi mangamaniacs2064

The game you are talking about sounds huge! It would require massive budgets, GTA 5 has a development and marketing budget of $256 million. Even with a incredible kickstart you be lucky to get 1% of that.

These type of projects only really pay off when when completed, I think you are going to have trouble convincing anyone with experience to join you on such a project.

What is the biggest game you have published before?

Ed

mangamaniacs2064 you should slow down, and create proper recruitment topic. This one will not get you much help, attention and people.

I agree with the other two.
Your scope is crazy huge for what I imagine your experience and team size currently is, spouting you wish to have a game BIGGER than GTA is just simply not possible.
Focus your idea on ONE feature, refine it and see where you go from there.

okay maybe i didnt explain enough…
sorry about that at first im giong to build a small town and in this town i will add things mission etc stories…
and time after time thw world will expand…
i will concentrate the game on making features to buy homes have jobs missions etc…

so i will start normal but i expect to become bigger when i release the first verison of the game… if it sells enough copy then i will have more budget to do more…
does someone want to try to join me ? lets build a small town and add all the features possible…

mangamaniacs2064 stop explaining. Read sticky, google for what is design document for a game. Gather materials, plan and then make good document about your game. And then make proper recruitment thread.

This subforum is not for discussion about ideas, we (moderators) had multiple complains about all those topics that should be in GENERAL subforum and not here. Those two: “job offers” and “seeking job” subforums are strictly for post about jobs. You should have proper document about your project before posting here.

I am closing this topic (so it does not get bumped). Please make proper document and proper recruitment topic.