>> NEW GAME DEV POSITION OPENED <<
*** US residents only ***
The Dark Heart of Balor
3D side scroller in a dark fantasy world.
Game Artists, LLC
Skilled Unreal Engine Game Developer
Position: full time, contract (1099, possible W2).
Location: remote (Discord, during pandemic) with possibility to relocate to South Florida, Fort Lauderdale area (when pandemic goes away).
Our team is looking for a skilled and experienced Unreal Engine Game Developer to work on our current game “The Dark Heart of Balor” and other future titles.
- Love playing GAMES and making them.
- Expert in making games using Unreal Engine 4.
- Excellent Blueprint and C++ skills (at least 3+ years of experience): general blueprints, animation blueprints, AI (NPCs with Behavior Trees or HTNs), UMG, understand and write custom C++ code.
- Experience working with material blueprints and particle systems (Cascade/Niagara).
- Excellent 3D vector math.
- Work with existing code base.
- Write clean blueprints, optimize code, find and fix bugs.
- Actively participate in game development on each level: work with level designers, modelers, adjust map actors, NPCs, story, etc.
- Self motivated, self directed, fast learner, easy going, and be very responsible.
- Thrive to learn new stuff.
- Be a team player and help others.
- Understand UE4 C++ source code.
- Knowledge of C#, Java script.
- Basic modeling in Blender.
- Knowledge of various algorithms for AI.
How to apply: send a direct message on Discord to D1M1#4914 or email: [EMAIL=“email@example.com”][FONT=Times New Roman]firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Discord channel: https://discord.gg/2AC832p
*** When applying, make sure that you are able to take a qualification test and/or demonstrate your past work ***