Need Ideas (Horror game)

I’m pretty new to the Unreal Engine (I’ve only used it for a few days, but it’s already so much better looking and easier than Unity.) Anyways- I want to make a good horror game, but I don’t know where to set it. Here are some restrictions:
-Not cliche (asylums, hospitals,forests, bunkers, sewers, castles, mansions- they have all been used before and aren’t really scary anymore)
-large areas (I want an enemy to be able to chase the player, so just a house is too small. Outlast did this well.)
-Scary. I shouldn’t have to say this but I want it to be somewhere that’s creepy or scary. fantasy worlds aren’t scary.

Any ideas for settings and stories? There needs to also be a legitimate reason for the enemy to want to kill the player (indie horror games never have a story, they just have a random enemy that wants to kill the player for no reason.) Sorry if this is posted in the wrong area. :confused:

How about something to do with mental illness???

Abandoned nuclear power plant. Are the enemies mutated beings or supernatural? Maybe it’s all in your head? Are they chasing you because you sent them to their deaths when they were still alive? The radiation is already affecting you, you will die. But you want answers before you go into the beyond.