Need help with opening and restoring game files

Please read carefully until the end, maybe you can help.

OFFTOP. This game has officially closed, the official website and social networks associated with the game do not work, etc. You can download it only on third-party sites. If you try to launch it, you will be redirected to the official site for registration, which does not work. And if you try to log in, you won’t succeed. You can check - the title is “Soul dance party”.

So. I have downloaded and installed this game. The installed files contained archives of the “pak” format version 4.25. After unpacking these archives, I got about 20GB of “cooked” files (.uasset, .ubulk, .uexp, etc.), an “engine” folder, a project file (.uproject) and all sorts of other things. I can provide screenshots upon request.

So. When I try to run the project (using .uproject) I get an error that I don’t have the necessary plugins. (I understand that this problem is solved by pulling these plugins out of the “engine” folder, and placing them in the same folder in my installed UE.) If I have these plugins, then it is reported that I do not have the necessary modules to work with project, it is proposed to compile them again, but if I try to do this, then on the first try it is reported that it is impossible to do this, and I need to do it myself from the source files. (Where can they be found and what should they look like?). When trying to transfer “cooked” files to a new project: they simply do not appear there OR there is not enough space for the swap file (I have already enabled the ability to load “cooked” files [Working with Cooked Content in the Editor | Unreal Engine 4.27 Documentation], but it does not work to display them in the content folder where I drag them. I increased the size of the swap file to 100GB, but this did not help.).

So. Is there any way to restore this project by recreating those modules, and how can these modules be recreated? If this fails, is there any way to “uncook” the files to get .uasset files that will be displayed and opened in the editor?

P.S. Any questions/requests (screenshots, etc.) I will answer.