Need help with cut scene/sequence player

Im trying to make a short game for a games competition im in, its a vr game and im near the end of development on it but i need to create a cutscene but im haveing awful trouble with it. I have no experience with cameras and cut scenes and i think this is where my problem is.
What i have is the player (vr pawn) when they enter a trigger a cut scene is ment to play but it just crashes unreal compleatly. The camra is a cine camera actor (default settings)and is triggered in the level blueprint by checking a bool on the player pawn then the node, level sequence player plays the animation of the camra moving around the room. But as i said it just crashes, i have made other level sequences using a fade in effect and they work and dont crash unreal when i use them instead of the camera animation so i know the code is fine leading me to beleive there is a problem with the way i set up the camera i asume ? Any advice on how to fix this would be really appreciate
Edit: i have also ran this in simulate mode without using the vr headset and the animation plays that way without crashing. It only seems to crash in play mode incase that is important to know