Need Help With Creating Buildings in Blender

I was just curious if anyone has experience with Blender. I am trying to make a building that is visible from both the outside and inside. The problem I am having is that my building is only visible from the outside, as soon as I enter it the building is no longer visible. As with most things related to game creation and modelling I should have known that the simplest method would not work. I am obviously missing something but I don’t know what. I tried looking online for some kind of tutorial or video but was unable to find anything. Any help would be much appreciated.

Am I right that you use planes for the building? When yes, then it is normal, because planes doesn’t have a backface. Just add a “Solidify” modfier to your mesh

There are 100s if not 1000s of video tutorials on YouTube. Just go there and search for “blender tutorials” and start looking for titles that seem to be related to whatever topic(s) you need help with!

I did actually look and could not find one on the particular issue I am having.

What I did was take a cube, increase the size and delete a couple faces from the front. I was just doing it as a test model before I put a lot of time and effort into it.

Update: Just tested it, the solidify modifier works. Thank you , you have solved my issue.

I know about flipping normals to texture the underside or inside of a mesh, do I have to do anything special like that to be able to texture the inside and the outside of the same mesh?

Probably activating “Two sided” in your material helps

Sometimes it can be difficult to look for tuts and help on Youtube when you don’t know the correct terminology for the issue you are encountering. It may be a good idea to run through and entire playlist of Blender for Beginners - even though it may cover stuff you already know, there is most probably the chance that you will learn something new and it will make your life a lot easier in the future (your modelling life that is).