Need help with a Kismet Node

If anyone could help with this. I would really appericate it so much I really need this node.
/**

• Copyright 1998-2010 Epic Games, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
    */

/** activates output depending on whether the given Pawn has the specified inventory item */
class SeqCond_HasItem extends SequenceCondition;

/** inventory item to check */
var Actor Target;
var() Actor RequiredInventory;

event Activated()
{
local Controller P;
local PlayerController PC;
local Actor Item;
local bool bHasItem;
P = GetController(Target);
PC = PlayerController(P);

if (PC != None)
{
	foreach PC.Equipment(Item)
	{
		if(Item == RequiredInventory)
		{
			bHasItem = true;
		}
	}
	OutputLinks[bHasItem ? 0 : 1].bHasImpulse = true;
}

}

defaultproperties
{
ObjName=“Has Item”
VariableLinks(0)=(ExpectedType=class’SeqVar_Object’,LinkDesc=“Target”,PropertyName=Target,MinVars=1,MaxVars=1)
OutputLinks[0]=(LinkDesc=“Has Item”)
OutputLinks[1]=(LinkDesc=“Doesn’t Have Item”)
}

The error tells you exactly what’s wrong.

Error, Unrecognized member ‘Equipment’ in class ‘PlayerController’

The compiler is telling you “On line 24 you mention PlayerController.Equipment, and I’m looking at PlayerController, but I don’t see any Equipment in PlayerController.”

From the code you provided, it looks like this function is expecting PlayerController to have a dynamic array of class Actor called Equipment. And indeed, PlayerController does not in fact have such an array. (And you should not edit it to give it that array.) Did you already make another custom PlayerController class that has an Equipment array? Then all you should need to change is the lines

local PlayerController PC;
PC = PlayerController(P);

to refer to your custom PlayerController class that has Equipment

local MyCustomPlayerControllerThatHasEquipment PC;
PC = MyCustomPlayerControllerThatHasEquipment (P);

Where did you get this from? Because you don’t seem to know how it works, I’m thinking you didn’t write it yourself. The copyright makes me think you’re messing with classes provided by Epic. But I don’t see this class in my own copy of UDK. Where did you get this from?

I got this from the forums it looked like he modify seqCond has weapon heres the link

I got this from the forums it looked like he modify seqCond has weapon heres the link.

Thank you for your help I really appreciate it bro.:grinning: