Need help to deploy on HTML5

I’ve tried several time since Epic released Tappy Chicken to get my own projects up and running with HTML5.

When trying to deploy my own projects I get errors when packaging, when I download the Tappy Chicken project I manage to package it, but it doesn’t run properly(picture attached).

What am I missing?

I’ve been trying to find a more detailed step by step guide or video tutorial on this, but I haven’t found one.

If you are using 4.13, all you need to do is package for HTML5. Once you’ve done that, simply use the HTML5LaunchHelper that’s inside and it’ll create a local server for you to launch and test your HTML5 project. After that is up and running, go into Chrome (or FireFox) and type in http://localhost:8000/myproject10.html (as an example) and it should load up for you without any trouble.

Thanks!

I tried exactly that and I got the result that you can see on the screenshot. Any other thoughts?

I’m using 4.13 and using the newest Firefox. Chromium(64bit) seems to be discontiuned

I tried exactly that and I got the result that you can see on the screenshot. Any other thoughts?

I’m using 4.13 and using the newest Firefox. Chromium(64bit) seems to be discontiuned

Please try to use Chrome. Not Chromium. There is a difference between the two. I did check yesterday and saw an updated version of Chromium though, so I’m not sure what you mean it’s discontinued?

Thanks!