Need help replicating a turn-based RPG battle system with blueprint

A friend and I are working on remaking a game from scratch as a passion project of sorts, and we want to get a battle system working. I know what mechanics need to be implemented, but I have no idea on where to start or how to implement them. Through this, I also would hope to learn some basic functions of Blueprint so I can do this kind of thing myself in the future. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reply here if you’re interested, and I will give you more details, including the current best method of contacting me.

Hi UltimatumXIV

Making a turn based RPG battle is not a simple thing to do. If you don’t have any experience with blueprint it’s going to require some learning, probably more than someone is going to give you for free. You might be better off doing a course, the ones in the learning section are very good, otherwise there is some good free stuff on youtube and the courses on udemy give you a more structured experience.

If you have a specific problem the answerhub has always helped me, but you need to have a reasonable understanding first.

Otherwise their is a template on the marketplace you might find useful:

Ed