Need Help on changing two widgets with same button

Hello everyone,

First of all, thanks in advance for reading this. Highly appreciated.

Second, here’s what I’m intending to do. So basically, I’ve got a quest log( widget with an image) which I’d like to update when i get to certain points ( which will be triggered by a box trigger,obviously). I’d also want the quest log to be able to be displayed and closed whenever I pressed the assigned button. In our case, ‘J’.

So when I press J once, i get the quest log, then I press it again it will close. But when I overlap with a certain trigger, I’d like the old widget to be replaced by a new one ( basically an image switch), but which has the same toggle thing as the previous one.

As a note, my ‘Quest1’ bool is set to true by default, Toggle Quest1 + Toggle quest 2 are also true. Quest 1 is set to false only when I overlap the ‘quest update’ trigger box

Issue here is that the first quest log works great, but when I overlap with the specified box, no widgets appears. Not even the first nor the second. If I don’t add ‘the remove from parent node’ in the first pic, my first widget would still appear and be togglable even if I overlap with the box.

Please, I’d really make good use of a helpful advice over here. It’s a fairly important aspect of my game!

Here’s what I have so far…
0a856bbe94a38b21795f49c7e9dd713aec39b61a.jpeg
88da9cbf1c4f1393bd40af94279fd505b7b085fe.jpeg