Need help getting UI for split screen Player 1 to function properly.

Hi there. I am relatively new to UE4 and am currently working on a split screen top down project. The game is a gameboard and at the start, each player is prompted with a “chip selection” where they click on buttons to add different chips to their side of the board.

For some reason though, I am having some issues getting player 1’s chips to add to the board when player 1’s buttons are clicked.

So you can see that player 2, on the bottom, clicked on two of their buttons and now two pieces are spawned on their side. Player 1 has clicked all the buttons but no pieces spawned.

This is the code to create player 2 at the start of the level, as well as apply the widget to each screen and set up cameras…

The logic that spawns the game pieces, which is found below, is inside the level blue print.

So I think what I need to do is differentiate between when player 1 is clicking and player 2 is clicking? I’m not entirely sure, multiplayer is confusing to learn.

Would you mind to share your project file? I’ll have a look into it, it’s quite hard from your screenshots.
You should’nt put anything in your event tick, you also shouldn’t work so much in the levelBP but you should put your logic into the BluePrint Widgets you spawn and/or into the playerController