Need help figuring this out

strong text Having an issue to where my items are duplicating when I try to move them from the Inventory to Equipment Slot. Can Someone help me with this? Here are my inventory and Equipment slot blueprint

Please use https://blueprintue.com/ or stitch zoomed pictures. This is barely readable.

Try doing a print string debug of items in your inventory and equipment.
Make sure it is not only a visual bug introduced in “refresh inventory widget”

Perhaps it’s rebuilding the information without wiping the previous state of the inventory doubling it up

Inventory Slot Blueprint posted by anonymous | blueprintUE | PasteBin For Unreal Engine

Player Slot Blueprint posted by anonymous | blueprintUE | PasteBin For Unreal Engine

Sorry I am a complete Beginner… Where would I put the print string and what results am I looking for?

Equip Backpack seems to be holding the items. It’s probably a TArray of type FItem (a struct). You could just loop through it and print each position with it’s index and amount. That would give you information if you have physically double the items or is it just a ui bug

Just add in a new event to trigger this and call it on a keypress for tests

It’s actually duplicating items. Like say for instance I drop everything on to the ground from the player slots, and move an item over from the backpack, the first item moves as it should, but the second item will duplicate, and I know it’s duplicating because I can drop an infinity number of items and the icon never disappears

I ended up buying an inventory system in the marketplace and created a new project… Thanks for all the help It was a blessing