Need Help Creating: Capture Points/Zone Control

Hello everyone,

I’m a student looking into how to create control points that different teams can capture. I’m hoping that someone has a tutorial on how to get this done since I have had no luck finding anyone who has. What me and the team are trying to go for is something along the lines of Supremacy from the new Star Wars Battlefront (Link below), and what we want specifically is the way someone from Team A can capture a neutral or controlled point from Team B. If both Team A and Team B are within the control point, the progress bar is frozen until only Team A or Team B has captured the point. Much like Domination from Call of Duty or the old Star Wars Battlefront 2 mechanics with the Control Points. If anyone has an idea as to how to get this done please let me know! We have 1 week left of class! Thanks!

Star Wars Battlefront Reference:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mImCm4BS3o0

Well ‘Shooter Game’ in the marketplace is a free demonstration of how to do everything shooter related so a close examination of that is almost a requirement. I’m not sure if you’d be allowed to borrow from it though considering your project is related to a educational assignment.

Once you have teams set up it’s not very hard to use Trigger Volumes to set up events for capturing to start upon entry, end upon exit. You’d also want it to end upon death of course too.