Need endless world example

hi i want to make a rpg little like skyrim where you can just keep walking and its like the world is sort of real. where you keep seeing mountains,trees, cities etc.

but i need like a small project example to see how you would do this. how do you keep loading the world as the player moves???

also big question how would you turn off npcs code so if there far away there code is off???

i cant start making my game until i have some example on this or code… anyone have a small example i can learn from??

Check out the Kite Demo, which is an open world.

Though note that open world games are very complicated and if you don’t know what you’re doing then it’s going to be very difficult for you.

Great advise right there.
There is a project (and i think its free) for an endless world situation. I forget the name off the top of my head, but, i know its there and working.

I assume you are talking about the sleep methods. So they are not walking around and using resources to keep them functional. I am not sure if this is something that is automatic, but, there is a way to “turn them off” when they are not in a range.